All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Loyalty Programs: Recyclebank - Take Green Actions and Be Rewarded

Disclaimer: the first three links in this post are my referral links. If you sign up using my link I'll be compensated. Thank you for supporting me if you choose to sign up through my link.

Recyclebank is a site where you can learn to take everyday green actions, get rewarded and save, and feel good from doing good.

- Take Everyday Green Actions.
There are lots of ways to earn points (read further down the post for links), like using less water or making a greener purchase.

- Get Rewarded And Save.
Turn points into discounts on groceries, a night out or hundred of other perks.

- Feel Good From Doing Good.
Tell your friends how much you've learned and saved!

I enjoy being a member of Recyclebank. I learn new ways to be green and also how companies are being green as well. Then from doing easy actions I earn points which I can then use to redeem for some rewards. So far I have redeemed my points for coupons for Clif bars, Purina Cat food, a gift card to Baby's R Us, and Nubian Heritage African Black Bar Soap.

If you are interested in joining Recyclebank you can sign up here.

There are many ways to earn points.  The main place to earn your points are on the "Earn Points" section where there are over 150 activities to earn at least five points per activity.  Those that are worth more have a little picture next to them.  You can also earn points if you receive their "US Rewards & New Offers" email.  Sometimes there is an exclusive bonus link in those emails worth ten points.  This can be found in the Email Preferences section of your Account Settings.  The two final ways to earn points are the "Daily Pledge" and the "Question of the Day" worth five points each that you can earn every day.  The "Daily Pledge" (located on the right hand side of the pages) sometimes is worth ten points and if you click on the "Read More" link that post may be worth an additional five points.  By the way, this resets based on the Eastern Time Zone.  Check out the "Eco Library" as there is a slideshow worth ten points.

No comments:

Post a Comment