All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Reviews.com


A few months ago I received an email from a company called Reviews.com.  Apparently they found a review I had written back in October 2012 for resource Natural Spring Water.  They were writing to inform me that they had done a review of bottled waters that their company had tested out.  resource Natural Spring Water just happened to be listed as the best bottled water overall.

I decided to go check out the article that they had written and found it rather interesting.  The article was well written and I liked that it showed how they selected which bottled water was the best.  I was actually surprised by their results that they had found.  In fact, another brand of bottled water that I also liked made it in the top four while brands that I don't care for had not.

I then proceeded to explore more of their site and was rather impressed even though they only have close to 200 reviews of different products and services.  I'm sure as time passes more and more reviews will be added to their site.

If you are interested in checking out Reviews.com's website, you can click here to see what are the best products and services out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment